December 13, 2011

Raul Malo Has Heard My Music???

After another PHENOMENAL show last night in Ann Arbor, Raul Malo actually said the following words: "Hey, I listened to your songs...you sound really good."


Danielle's Internal Dialogue: Oh my gosh, did I just hear that? The man with one of the highest cool quotients on the planet, one of my musical inspirations, and someone whose career path I long to emulate just said he digs my tunes?! Keep calm, keep it together, don't let him know you're freaking your freak right now...remember your yoga breathing...now say something!!!


Danielle's External Dialogue: Oh my gosh, did I just hear that? Me? Danielle Car? That's amazing...you just made my millenium!


Internal Dialogue Again: Doh..."made my millenium"? Well played, Wordsmith McWebster.


I'm confident that one day I will chat with Raul and not feel like Chris Farley interviewing Paul McCartney...**sigh**... someday.