December 3, 2011

Coming Full Circle...



When I was first hired to perform at Detroit's biggest honky-tonk 5 nights a week (many moons ago), I hit the panic button. Wednesday: You're hired. Saturday: You start. How the *bleep* was I gonna learn the dozens of tunes and lyrics required of me in such a short time??? I mean, I thought I had Terri Clark's 'Better Things to Do' down pat, but Trisha Yearwood's 'What I Like About You' was gonna take some time! Enter CountryTabs.com...my new best friend. I frantically scratched down any country tab they had and created a cheat sheet cache the size of War and Peace. So imagine the grin on my face when I see that a fan from Chicago, Logan M20, submitted a Danielle Car Pretty Please tab to CountryTabs.com! Knowing that someone was sitting at home, figuring out my humble little tune on their axe just warms me right through! Thanks Logan M20, and keep up the great work!