January 10, 2011

"WALK OF SHAME" HITS MUSIC ROW!

January 10, 2011

Dreams do come true! THE Mr. Robert K. Oermann just reviewed Walk of Shame for Music Row Magazine online! I truly believed the only folks who garnered attention from such esteemed Nashville royalty were big names in the industry or newcomers with ginormous label machines behind them (of which I have neither.). I feel this review proves that all bets are off in the music biz nowadays, and great music always finds a way! THANK YOU ALL for spreading the word about my tunes and PLEASE CONTINUE to request Walk of Shame wherever you can! Here's what Mr. Oermann had to say!

"I first encountered this Detroit country gal in last year's Christmas column. It turns out that she also has a five-song EP that kicks off with this blistering, breakneck country rocker. Promising in the extreme."

***SQUEAL*** PROMISING IN THE EXTREME!!!! Woo hoo!!!