January 28, 2012

New Fan Page!

I'd been trying to avoid it for years, but finally had to take the plunge...a Facebook Fan Page (cue trumpets)! The thought of waiting for people to 'like' me awakens long-sleeping anxiety the likes of which haven't been seen since the first week of 7th grade. Alas, they say taking the leap into FB Like-dom is where it's at, so who am I to argue? Go ahead and 'like' my page if for nothing else than the music player - it rawks...hard. My super-duper web dude even added a 'like' box to this very website for easy 'liking' capabilities. Feel free to post whatever you feel...words of encouragement, skin pics, it's all good. I must say I feel a bit more tech-savvy knowing I have a fan page...I just may be inspired enough to try one of those cellular telephone thingies everybody's been talking about. ;)