May 11, 2011

'Pretty Please' and Thank You!

May 11, 2011




Yes, Sunday is a day of rest, but it's also the day I invite a large orange man with a merkin on his head into my living room...that's right: Celebrity Apprentice has found a home in mine. Though I vicariously live out my 'street game' fantasies through Nene Leakes, the real reason I watch is for the mustachioed machismo that is John Rich. His confidence: unwavering. His good intentions: undeniable. His talent: unmatched....and I'M APPEARING ON A COMPILATION WITH HIM IN JUNE!!! That's right, your Detroit country girl has set a 'Pretty Please' release date for June 1 and the folks at Promo Only have seen fit to include me on this prestigious release. Blake 'The Voice' Shelton, Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley, John Rich and MEEEEE!!! Check out the song list if you get a sec...a veritable who's who of country music with lil' ol' me enjoying the company. THANK YOU for supporting my tunes and please, don't stop now! Request 'Pretty Please' at YOUR local station...the link below can help you find your favorite country station...