March 15, 2011

WHAT AN HONOR!


March 15, 2011

I've just gotten word that I've been nominated for the Vitamin Water People's Choice Award at the 2011 Detroit Music Awards! To be nominated for country music in my hometown is nothing short of AWESOME (I'm a little short on creative adjectives right now) and I'm thrilled. At the end of the day, the real award is getting my tunes out to the ears of folks everywhere (cue sappy music...) and spreading the word that country music is alive and well here in the Motor City. It's kind of a sticky-sweet sentiment, but it's the truth.

To cast your vote, all you have to do is take 2 seconds to hit http://www.detroitmusicawards.com/ and download my latest tune 'Walk of Shame'...that's it! Oh, and by the way it's FREE! You can vote once per day, so be sure to save the site to your 'favorites' and make it a daily stop...you know, kinda like Starbucks. Now that I've planted that seed...it's Grande Non-fat Cappuccino time...